The False Bay Hospital Trust is a registered lottery scheme with the National Lotteries Commission (Ref no: 00326/01).
So, from the end of February 2021 a monthly lottery draw with a cash prize of R1000 will take place!.
To qualify for this monthly draw, all you need to do is become a Golden Blue member by donating R50 to The False Bay Hospital Trust for the period of one year ( bank details below). If you wish to donate more that R50 per month, you will be allocated additional numbers. The draw will be recorded and done in accordance with the specific National Lottery Commission rules and regulations.
By becoming a valuable member of the Golden Blue Club you will be supporting and improving public healthcare at False Bay Hospital, thereby contributing to a healthier, happier community.
Your support and kind generosity is deeply appreciated!
Name of account holder: The False Bay Hospital Trust
Name of Bank: Standard Bank
Account type: Business Current Account
Account number: 10116219538
Branch code: 036009
Reference: Name and Golden Blue Club
Please contact Jocelyn Freed on 0837082569 or firstname.lastname@example.org for any queries
Rules of Lottery Scheme:
- The Prize is R1000
- Names of donors and their numbers are entered into the draw
- The judges decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Winners will be notified by e-mail and their cash prize deposited by EFT
- Winners will be placed on The False Bay Hospital Trust website: http://www.fbht.org
- The draw is under the supervision of Marion Thomas and Jocelyn Freed and will be recorded in accordance with the National Lottery Commission rules and regulations.
- All proceeds from the Golden Blue Club are used to fund The False Bay Hospital.